ELECTROPLATING JIGS - JIGS AND FIXTURES FOR THE FINISHING AND AEROSPACE INDUSTRY
Quality is always at the top of the agenda with component and product manufacturers alike, and for processes involving surface finishing, the need for properly and correctly designed jigs is vital.
As the leading UK specialist in this field, Carrtech has unique, in-depth technical experience of all aspects and requirements demanded by the finishing industry. The skilled surface finishing jig design team is able to create jigs and racks which are easy to both load and unload - virtually irrespective of a component's size or configuration - from small electronics to large display signs.
Accredited to ISO 9001-2000, Carrtech operates from extensive and well equipped facilities in Birmingham, enabling bespoke modifications, repairs, prototype design development and quality manufacturing.
- Nationwide coverage by experienced jig and rack engineers to discuss, advise and develop the correct solutions for customers individual requirements
- Nationwide collection, refurbishment and delivery service
- Dedicated in house design and prototype facilities using the latest technology including 3D CAD, in house laser cutting and latest CNC machining and fabrication technologies
- Proven track record that can meet all standard and specialist electroplating and painting requirements
- Frame jig, basket and cage designs for plating, spraying and vacuum coating
- All types of electroplating jigs and racks
- PVC, Nylon or Halar coat
- Titanium anodising jigs bespoke to suit individual customer requirements as well as Carrtech’s standard titan range.
- Baskets of all types including standard or dedicated work handling
- Nationwide collection and repair service
- Suppliers to aerospace and automotive Tier 1