PAINT JIG AND RACK - FROM CONCEPT TO SUPPLY
Use of specialised jigs can lead to significant cost and quality benefits being achieved in paint plant and other similar surface treatment operations. The accurate and reproducible presentation of the product for processing is vital in the optimisation of spray patterns, minimising the use of paint and avoiding loss of quality and reducing rework requirements. Jigs will also minimise any distortion during thermal curing as well as maximising plant loading.
Carrtech’s expert teams can deliver optimised solutions from initial concept exploration to delivery of the bespoke, finished jigs and racks. Jigs can be calibrated and certified to any customer or supplier requirement.
Skills and services include:
- Expertise in design and manufacture of paint jigs, racks and slaves
- Extensive refurbishment maintenance and cleaning facilities to maximise customer yields ‘RTFs’
- Specialists in design prototyping and manufacturing utilising multiple CAD formats and dedicated CAD engineers
- In-house laser cutting, CNC brake pressing, fully automated metal cutting facilities and wire and tube forming
- Excellent technical support available both in-house and on-site with trans-European coverage
- ISO 9001-2000 certification
- Design and manufacture of masking stations, polishing stations, assembly stations and loading stations
- All prototypes are made in conjunction with dedicated build assemblies and checking fixtures to ensure exact manufacture repeatability of future production quantities
- Jig and rack variants to include glue lines, lacquer lines and paint lines
- Materials: stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, MIG and TIG welding